Your shopping cart is empty!
Patagonia Cragmaster Women
On the way to Crystal Crag, the technical Patagonia Cragmaster Women climbing shoe fluently handles the approach, the rock scrambling and the edging. For ground-feel and optimal friction on rock, we utilize an ultra-premium, die-cut climbing rubber on the outsole, protective toe and heel. The outsoles are thinner to provide grip and tactile sensation, but will wear faster. They are designed to be resoled and not recommended for casual, everyday wear. The nubuck waterproof leather upper and a breathable mesh lining provide comfort, and the toe-to-toe lacing system provides control and a precise fit; a low-profile midsole cushions and supports. The Patagonia Cragmaster Women is constructed with a nylon injection-molded arch shank for arch support and natural forefoot flex, a 15%-recycled EVA footbed and insole and a VibramÂ® IdroGrip New Boulder climbing rubber outsole for excellent grip. Please note that climbing rubber will mark surfaces, so wear with care. Can be resoled through a local cobbler.
- Nubuck waterproof leather upper for durability and comfort; protective rubber toe and heel for rocky scrambles
- VibramÂ® IdroGrip New Boulder climbing rubber outsole provides excellent grip, but will mark surfaces and is not recommended for casual wear
- Toe-to-toe lacing system provides a precise fit; 15% recycled EVA footbed; 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole
- Low profile, polyurethane midsole provides cushioning and support for long haul without compromising feel (4mm drop: 9mm heel; 5mm toe)
- Nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural forefoot flex
- Resoleable through local cobbler
- 11.28 oz
- Breathable mesh lining
Country of Origin
- T80896, T80898
Clearance processing Women Shoes Patagonia Cragmaster Women (Mission Olive/Endive)