Your shopping cart is empty!
Patagonia Fore Runner RS Men
The weather-shedding Fore Runner RS men's sneaker is built to go fast and light through sleet, slush or soup. Ultradurable, microfiber ripstop (RS) fabric provides breathable wind and water protection throughout colder months. Reinforced rand and leather toe bumper resist scrapes and bumps. Polyester ventilated air mesh collar and lining wick moisture. Supportive recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed molds to foot contour; gender-specific last supports biomechanical stride. Protective forefoot shock absorption pad with flex grooves and recycled EVA footframe are lightweight on the trail. Forefoot shock-absorption plate distributes pressure while maintaining flexibility. Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions. Enjoy fun of sport in the Patagonia Fore Runner RS Men.
- Durable, breathable and wind-resistant microfiber upper
- Reinforced rand and leather toe bumper
- 15% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole
- 9.1 oz.
- 100% polyester moisture wicking, ventilated air-mesh collar and tongue lining
Country of Origin
Great price Patagonia Fore Runner RS Men Sneaker (Black/Cilantro) KKTO1398