Your shopping cart is empty!
Patagonia Specter Men
Tie into the Patagonia Specter Men and hit the high-altitude Inca Trail, the mystical running route of the ancients. The shoe's gender-specific anatomical trail running last provides a precise fit for control on rocky Andean terrain. Breathable, wicking air mesh and synthetic leather is protective and durable. The Patagonia Dynamic Fit Lacing System combines with webbing loops that extend down to the insole to securely wrap the foot. Forefoot shock-absorption pad and multiple flex grooves provide metatarsal protection and flexibility. Recycled (20%) EVA anatomical perforated footbed cushions and supports; the gender-specific foam footframe is ultralight. The multi-density sticky rubber outsole has 360-degree wet/dry traction for varied cloud-forest conditions. The options are endless outdoors with the Patagonia Specter Men!
- Wicking air mesh and synthetic leather upper
- Patagonia Dynamic Fit Lacing System
- Injection molded TPU InStep
- 100% recycled polyester moisture wicking ventilated air mesh collar and tongue lining
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed
- Gender-specific ultra-lightweight foam footframe
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole
- 11 oz
Country of Origin
- T80671, T80681, T80673, T80669
Officially Patagonia Specter Men Trail Running Shoe (Narwhal Grey/Nasturtium) KKTO1612